CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

bonjour

Hello. I am Frances a.k.a. british-bella (don't ask) and as you can tell from the name, I am English. Yes. I have a funny accent but no I have never met the queen. Lol. No-one has! I am also a co-author of this blog and my fanfiction is http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1510230/.

Both of the other two said what they are good at but I am sat here trying to think what I am good at but failing miserably. I suppose I am 'clever' whatever that means and quite sporty. I swim and play tennis but am not very good. I spend majority of my time either at home on the computer or around at someone's house on their computer. Lol.

Yes. The name. My idea. Literally translated means 'twilight mist'.

Seeing as though Nicole has decided to slate breaking dawn, I will explain why I have grown to love it. We all talk about Twilight as if it is our's and yes, it does matter what happens to me, but it is utimately up to Stephenie Meyer. I would actually take my hat off to her because no-one saw that coming which is why there is so much controversy around it. I will freely admit that I did phone my friend and rant about it but having read it more than once again since, I now see the geniuousity of it. Can anyone honestly sit there and go, I predicted that plot?

Okay, I am done now. Phew

Frances

0 comments: