CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hello :)

Hey everybody! I'm another co-author of this blog! My names is Alyssa (hate it) and I am a writer on fanfiction! Check it: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1651409/mysmileismytears

Okay, so I'm not really good at anything in particular. I'm average in almost everything. I love music, writing, ballet, and reading! Lately, I have spent all my time getting this blog up and running! Like Nicole said if you have questions ask one of us because we'll talk between eachother and find an answer for you!

Nicole covered almost all of the important info about the blog so go read that if you haven't (post below this)!! Although I have to correct her a little bit.....the name was british-bella's idea!

These are just introductory posts, but should be actual posts later! Please subscirbe to the blog!

Well thats all from me!
~Alyssa~

0 comments: