CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Holaaa(:

Helloooooo, peoplee. I am one of the co-authors for this Twilight blog.

My name is Nicole and I write fanfiction. That's actually how I came to co-create this blog.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ohmahgawditsnicole is the link if you want to read.

Hmm. Well, I am uber-obsessed with music and writing. I was referred to Twilight by my best friend. She kept bugging me about this whole vampire book, and since I had already been open to the whole "vampire" idea, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I decided to read it. I finished the first three books in four days and I had to wait two months for Breaking Dawn. *First Things First* I AM TEAM EDWARD(: Totally, and completely.

ON WITH IT:
I started out with Twilight and was hooked. Eclipse was my favorite, I repressed most of New Moon, literally, because it didn't have Edward in it, and I hated Breaking Dawn.
I felt like BD just didn't have great timing. I mean, SMeyer is amazing, of course. But...
*SPOILERS* Don't read this section if you haven't read Breaking Dawn Yet.


...she made this whole big deal about Bella getting pregnant, Reneesme being born, and how her birth caused so much controversy in the VampWorld, and then it just ended happy. Oh, and the whole Jacob & Edward rivalry was just solved, all because of Jacob imprinting on Reneesme. I wasn't too upset about that, but it was just kinda weird how it all got solved.
No war, one death, (of a minor character, at that,) and too much Sci-Fi.
I liked how the end was written, even though I thought that it was too much of a happy ending, however.

Anywaysssss. You guys probably don't want to hear me rant about my Breaking-Dawn-Hatred.

The other authors of this blog are SoWhat, who is also known as My smile is my tears on fanfiction, and british-bella, which isn't her name on here, but her name on FF. I don't know what her name on here is, yet. -oops-
Sorr-rayyy.

Hmm.
So this blog is all about Twilight, I guess. Info about Twilight, opinions on Twilight, etc.
If you have any questions about Twilight, ask us. I'm sure one of us will have the answer to it.
(:
So this is just a starter blog. Y'know, to introduce myself. Pleaseeeee check out my stories on FanFiction, again, here is the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ohmahgawditsnicole, and please subscribe to this bloggg(:

Oh, and a little fact about the name of this blog: Crepuscule Brouillard is Twilight Mist in French. Cool name, huh? It was all SoWhat's idea(:


Twilight Quote of the Day (Or night. depending on where you live):
"I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me."
-Bella Swan, Twilight.

I picked this quote, mainly because it's just a bit ironic. I mean, she was afraid of someone biting her, and yet, she spent all of the time after meeting the Cullens, trying to convince one of them to bite her.
:D

Alrighty-o.
I'm outttt.
(:
Your turnn, guys.

-Nicolee.

0 comments: