CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

iFic

I recently discovered a cool new thing in the Twilight fandom. It's called iFic. Basically, people are recording your favorite Twilight fics, so you can listen to them rather than read them. This system was started over at Twilighted.

Here's a little bit that was posted over at Twilighted: "That's right--you can now listen to some of the best Twilight fics available while you're driving, working, exercising, etc."

I think this is a genius idea! I just went on a very long car ride to Canada and I couldn't exactly read because then I would get car sick, so I pulled out my ipod and listened to the story! I found myself laughing and my grandparents turning around to look at me like I was crazy.

Boycotts and BarFlies by vjgm was the first fic to be recorded. I have already read this story (although it's been a while) and loved it, so I downloaded it. The recording was very good and I found it to be easy listening.

The other story that has been recorded is Die To Self by JenWordSong. I have not got around to listening to it yet, but a very reliable source tells me it's really good too!

I believe they are still looking for people to help with iFic (esp. guys), so head on over and apply.

I think it's really cool how big our fandom is getting! To have things like iFic is something I would have never would imgained when I started way back when.

0 comments: