CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

My Secret Sin

Title: My Secret Sin
Author: An End Has A Start
Rating: M
Reviews: 1,976
Status: In-Progress
Summary: You know it’s wrong when it’s kept a secret. That’s how Bella felt anyway about the new relationship with her step-brother. All Human

anna123 2009-07-15 . chapter 20
I just found this story, and I absolutely love it!! It's been interesting from chapter one, and I've just stayed glued to the screen since I started reading! I would definitely say it has become one of my favorites;) :D Ever since things started going well for B&E though, I've been expecting something to go wrong (call me paranoid, but although the baby certainly sucked for them, I think there's still something worse about to happen), and it's kept me on the edge of my seat while I read the last few chapters!I can't wait to read more!!

twinkle-gal 2009-07-15 . chapter 20
great chapter, I can't wait when they found out about edward and bella, drama and drama right?can't wait for the next update

conceivably.eternity 2009-07-14 . chapter 20
OMG! The tension is building, I just want to know what happens when they find out!That would be quite wierd to have your brother and sister together! But if its love it seems to conquer all!Ok can I know where this school is so I can have extremely public sex?
Please. Awesome lemon, honestly epic!

My personal general Review- This story is amazingly written and keeps on getting better with every update. An End Has A Start is building this story up to such a climax that I know when I say this I speak for everyone who has this on alert but, we are all literary on the edge of our seats. Seeing that she has updated actually makes me smile, internally and externally. There is something enchanting about this story. You know that you should be thinking 'OMG this is so totally wrong' but there is some small undefinable thing that makes this story so believable. I could actually see this happening where I live and the drama it would cause.

The Bella and Edward we see are quite true to the book in some respects but in others, they are from totally different planets. Predicatably, Edward is a player but not so predicatbly, he is a genuinely nice guy behind it all with issues that Bella helps him to explore. Bella on the other hand, is very true to the book, expect here, she is not as close to Renee. Their relationship is portrayed as strained, mainly due to the many relationships that Renee has had and they have had an everlasting effect on Bella. She finds each marriage hard and appears to be very affected by them.

As well as Edward and Bella, we see all of the rest of the Cullen clan at school, minus Carlisle and Esme of course, and boy do they bring the drama. Talk about love triangles and a half! So, Alice and Jasper are a couple but add Rose, the ex who is very close with Jasper still. Sprinkle on a rape case and add a pinch of a secret group called 'The Merry Men' and that is ultimately the schooling bit of the story. Oh and add lemons in classrooms and bitchy girls.

So this story really has it all. An amazing author, a pretty unique plot line and buckets of smut and lemons, which to me only explains why it has almost 2000 reviews. If you are looking for something to get into over the summer, click the link below and check it out. I implore you to.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4913622/1/My_Secret_Sin

0 comments: