CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Slash

Something that is not exclusive to the twilight fandom is slash pairings. We all have our favourites and there are some rather strange ones out there. Carlisle/Harry Potter being the weirdest one I have stumbled across but there is strangely something hypnotising about them.

Don't shoot me or anything but I can SO totally see Jasper/Edward happening. Never ever did I think that the day would come where I admit that but I just have. Alice/Bella maybe not as much. I just don't think that they would swing that way!

The point however to my ramblings, is I think that every single fanfiction reader out there should try a slash story at one time in their life, but remember they often contain lemons and those things are not meant for the younger generations!!!). Slash stories give a totally different view of the fandom and if you read the right one, it could change your opinion on that character.

So...I implore you to choose one of the following and read it :)

All I Ever Knew by Manyafandom- This is the ultimate slash story. It has some of the cutest scenes in it EVER (including a kiss in the rain) and things like that. It is enchanting and awe-inspiring from the first chapter. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4676940/1/All_I_Ever_Knew

Over The Top by Starfish422- As I have not actually read this one YET, I will just give you the story summary :) Slash: Edward is an unabashed pleasure-seeker, one of the club kings of the Seattle gay community. One night at his favorite club, he meets an enigmatic man who rocks the world he has created. JxE AH AU Rated M for language and explicit lemonsplosions. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4866893/1/Over_The_Top

So read one of those two and be amazed.

0 comments: